Let me first say I have threatened Sarah more times than I can count not to ever cut her hair, and I guess I just never thought to do the same for Brian. My nephew Colin had cut his hair the weekend before this happened and had to shave his head. Brian really looks up to Colin and apparently he thought if he cut his hair he would be like Colin. It was Sarah's first day of school and I was talking to my Mom on the phone and I thought Brian had gone to the bathroom and when I realized he had been gone to long I noticed my bedroom door was closed and when I opened it he was standing by my bed cutting away at his hair. When I asked him why he did this he said "like Colin did" I did let him know very firmly that we don't cut are own hair and that we would probably half to shave it all off. His response again was "like Colin" In the end I have realized this was my fault for leaving scissors in his reach and I really don't like his shaved head. I guess I never realized how much Sarah helped me watch Brian. I know if she was here that day she would of told on him. I guess I am thankful it was Brian who cut his hair and not Sarah, since she has school pictures this Friday.

This is Brian before he got his head shaved.
Our hairdresser said this was the only way we could fix where he cut his
hair right down the middle of his head.

Brian after he got his head shaved.
He loves his new hair cut, because he looks just like Colin.
I love his shaved head! At least you don't have to get his hair cut for awhile. It's just hair and it will grow back.
ReplyDelete