Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sarah's first day of Kindergarten

Jeff and I survived taking our little girl to school on her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited and in her words she had a "great day". She is a little disappointed she doesn't get to go back to school until Friday. Brian asked me all day where Sarah was and when we were going to pick her up. If you notice he has his backpack on too. I think he thought he was going to school with her. This was a great day and one that we will never forget!

Sarah showing off her new backpack

Brian saying good-by to his big sister. He really
was sad, and missed her all day.

Sarah getting ready to walk into her new school

Sarah going into to her new classroom on the first
day of Kindergarten.

Sarah at her desk starting on her school work for
the day. I think she was ready for Mommy to stop taking
pictures at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're getting the hang of the blog:) Glad to hear Sarah had a great first day of kindergarten. I love her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete